Skip to content
How to expand LDEV capacity in Hitachi VSP
- In the Storage Navigator main window, in the Storage Systems tree, select Pool. The pool name appears below Pool.
- Select the pool associated with the DP-VOL that has the capacity that you want to increase.
- Select the Virtual Volumes
- From the table, select the DP-VOL with the capacity you want to increase.
- Click Expand V-VOLs.
The Expand V-VOLs window opens. If the DP-VOL is selected from the LDEV table in the Logical Devices window, click More Actions, and then click Expand V-VOLs.
- In Capacity, type the capacity amount.
You can enter the LDEV capacity to two decimal places within the range of values indicated below the text box.
- Click Finish.
The Confirm window opens.
- In the Confirm window, confirm the settings, click Apply.
You may also like...